Write for TechXLD
TechXLD believes that everyone has knowledge and great ideas to share!
As a result, we welcome Guest Authors to write articles for TechXLD and increase their online presence and subscribers as well as to portray them as experts in their niche.
General Guidelines to post on TechXLD:
- Your post must be related to Computing and Technology which is the primary objective of this blog.
- The post should be minimum 350 words long.
- Videos should be 3 to 10 minutes long. (Optional and subject to approval).
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before online.
- You agree not to publish the post anywhere else online.
- Please format your guest post as a Rich Text / HTML Document using any text editor (MS Word, Open Office Word, etc.).
- Use H1, H2, or H4 tags properly.
- If images are being please provide the proper license to display or any link required by the original image author. The Feature image for the post require to be a minimum of 460 x 300 pixels.
- Make sure to include the author by line at the bottom with the link to your website already formatted and picture if available (do not spam keywords there or use affiliate links please).
- You can include resources links through the document’s body. (Body links are subject to approval).
Why Should I Guest Post at TechXLD?
TechXLD is a blog that provides the readers Information, News, Reviews and Tips/Tutorials on various IT and computing related topics. It also discusses about how to create and maintain websites/blogs and make money online. Hence, writing for TechXLD will help you to:
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Increase Social Media Promotion
- Increase Subscribers
- Increase your online presence
- Build your Brand
- Get Quality Links
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send your article/post to us by emailing at: [email protected].
We check and respond to all guest post submissions as soon as possible, however it might take up to a week before you can see your post on the blog (subject to approval) due to workload. This doesn't mean we have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection you should get an answer from us, explaining the reason.
|Example of 'Guest Posts'|